MM Coil-over Conversion Kit Fits
- Bilstein struts
- Yellow 1st- and 2nd-Generation Maximum Motorsports struts, part number series MB-4138xxx and V36-4138xxx
Don't wait any longer to upgrade your Mustang's front suspension to a modern coil-over design! Ford made front coil-overs standard equipment on all 2005 and newer Mustangs for the better handling and ride quality they provide. Now you can enjoy the same benefits on your 1979-2004 Mustang, so order today!
Unlike the stock Ford coil-overs on newer Mustangs, MM's conversion kit for Fox and SN95 Mustangs allows easy ride height adjustment without changing springs. Our kit also:
- Improves handling and ride quality by swapping the stock-location front springs for springs located on the struts.
- Lets you choose what spring rate is best for how you use your Mustang. A wide variety of spring rates is available.
- MMCO-1 fits Bilstein struts and 1st- and 2nd-Generation MM struts. These MM struts have a yellow housing and are in part number series MB-4138xxx and V36-4138xxx.
- MMCO-1 does NOT fit 3rd-Generation MM struts (black housing); those struts require the MMCO-24 coil-over kit.
- For help choosing springs, see the MM Guide to Choosing Spring Rates and Dampers.
- Coil-over conversion is compatible with stock front control arms and stock K-member. Not required: aftermarket control arms, K-member, or bumpsteer kit.
- COP-1 package includes springs.
Required for installation
- Quality camber plates with spherical bearings, not urethane bushings or a stock upper strut mount
- Maximum Motorsports 1st-Generation struts (yellow housing) or Bilstein struts
- 2.5" coil-over springs