Street Roll Bar
- NO door bars
- NO harness mount tube
Click here to see 1994-04 Mustang convertible roll bar installation photos.
Click here to read 1994-04 Mustang convertible roll bar installation instructions.
The Tech Info button below provides more technical information on MM Roll Bars.
- Any model roll bar that does not include high-mounted door bars and have a welded-in harness mount brace does not meet the NHRA or NMRA rules.
- Roll bars should have padding wherever any part of an occupant's body may come into contact with the steel tubing. This includes hands, feet, arms, and legs, not just the occupants' heads. Click here for roll bar padding.
- Diagonal Brace: Located in the plane of the main hoop, the welded-on diagonal brace greatly improves rollover protection and increases chassis rigidity. Made from 1-3/4" diameter by 0.134" wall DOM tube.
- To order a Diagonal Brace, select the "Diagonal Brace Option" checkbox before adding to your shopping cart: Click here to read about the diagonal brace.
- Low-slung Door Bars: Designed to stiffen the chassis while also allowing easy access into your Mustang, the low door bars increase chassis rigidity without the intrusiveness of the traditional 6-point roll bar's high door bars. Features easy initial installation (no welding), but not intended to be removed. Does not meet NHRA or NMRA rules. Made from 1-1/2" diameter by 0.134" wall DOM tube. May interfere with some aftermarket seats.
- To order Low-slung Door Bars, select the "Low-Slung Door Bar Option for SN95 Convertible Mustang" checkbox before adding to your shopping cart. Click here to read about the low-slung door bars.
- We do not stock roll bars with the special-order options. Allow 2-4 weeks for manufacturing.